Old 15-01-2004, 08:44 AM
Jim Morcombe

Default What Can I Legally Say?

I think the final Memorandum & Order makes it quite clear that we can say
what we want to say without threat of a law suit.

The judge literally through all but one of the cases out of court and
included a few sarcastic comments.

Jim

Bob Alston wrote in message

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message
"Jim Morcombe" wrote:

I'm an Australian, but I assume the same holds true in America.

Probably, but I suspect that America holds the world title for Really
Stupid Lawsuit Abuse. It's damn near the national pastime.

--
www.ericschreiber.com

Before you shoot your mouth off, take a good read at this:

http://petsforum.com/psw/

Regardless of the appropriateness of what you say, a vendor who is unhappy
with what you post can file a suit and cause you to spend money on

attorney
defense. Tread carefully.

--
Bob Alston