Old 15-01-2004, 09:32 AM
Chris Bee

Default How to scare away cats.. an answer?

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:31:31 GMT,"Cristian Croitoru" posted ...

You missed the part "I like cats but.." :-)

I also missed that bit and I had to read your original message again.

In my State of Victoria, Dogs & Cats aren't allowed to roam and many
Councils provide traps to collect roaming animals. In my Suburb the Lost
Dog's Home has been engaged by the Local Council to supply traps and
restrict the number of straying animals.

One of my neighbours had an annoying barking Jack Russell that was
allowed to roam. The Jack Russell checked out my Cat Trap and was
collected and probably despatched by the Lost Dog's Home.
--

Chris