Old 30-01-2003, 05:07 PM
Tracey

Default Dend. anosmum and superbum ??

When I purchased it I was told they need some cold
weather to bloom.

Hmmm, I wonder what is considered 'cold weather' because
they do great here in Hawaii and the coldest it will
have gotten where I live is low 60's.

To the OP: I received a copy of culture instructions when
I bought one of mine (I have 3 Den. Superbums and 1 basket
of a hybrid) and it's covered on both sides with month by
month instructions. Honestly, it seemed too time intensive
for me to follow them so I'm treating them like I treat the
others (which is, put them on the back lanai and water and
fertilize occasionally ) and they're all seemingly doing
fine, with long canes and lots of leaves. I'm supposed to
cut all of the leaves off this month, in preparation for
them to bloom in February or March. I *could* dig it out
for you and type it all in if you're that interested.

Tracey