Old 15-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Martin Sykes

Default OT how to stop cross posted messages

"Jay" wrote in message
I hope you don't mind this question here but I would dearly love to
immediately delete the cross posted messages that appear on this

newsgroup.
I use Outlook Express but cannot see how to set up the appropriate rule.

Please can someone help?

Jay

I use NetProxy/NewsProxy. It's a bit tricky to set up initially but you can
define rules to block posts which are crossposted etc. The only problem is
when some helpful sole replies to the message without crossposting it at
which point you pick up the thread and all the rubbish in it.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )