Old 15-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Wendy

Default Orchids Mag

Wow Ray! Where do you store all these books?
Just curious as I am a regular hamster but not organised.
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Ray" wrote in message
As a pretty thoroughly soused orchidoholic, I try to get my hands on
anything related.

I have been an AOS member for over 20 years, have benefited little beyond
the magazine (which I still want to call the "Bulletin"), and simply don't
worry about whether it's late or not.

On those rare occasions when it never arrived or had a printing fold or
error, I made a phone call and was sent a replacement.

I also get the Orchid Digest, and recently joined the IPA as much to get
their mag as anything. It's an orchid publication...

. . . . . . . . . . .
"William Hill" wrote in message
om...
"Ray" wrote in message

Yeah, someone at the SEPOS meeting got theirs today. I'm still

waiting.....

. . . . . . . . . . .
"Bob Walsh" wrote in message
Just in case some of you are wondering where your January issue of

Orchids
is, they were all mailed on the 9th of Jan. Yours should arrive

soon,
mine
too I hope.

Bob

I quit paying AOS for no benefits but a magazine that is always late,
has a screwed up format and cannot compare to Orchid Digest (although
they tried) I am also not going to support a group that undercuts the
growers in their area around them buy buying in plants and selling
them at just above wholesale prices. They are constantly running
articles about old folks in orchids who contribute large sums to them.
Who cares about people that far back in time?? There are younger folks
making great strides in improving orchid growing for all of us. GET
USED TO LATE DELIVERIES !!! Good growing, Bill