Old 30-01-2003, 06:04 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Paph problems

Mark Prout wrote:

Don't know what more I can add, but to agree with Rob. But I have read that
apple cider vinegar has some micronutrients as well as the acid. The vinegar
I buy says it's 5% acid.

I wanted to say 5%... But it just didn't sound right. I think the
difference between white and cider vinegar is that white vinegar is
distilled. But I could be wrong. So it makes sense that cider vinegar
has more stuff in it. Whether or not any of those things are plant
nutrients I have no idea. Can't hurt, I'd guess.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit