Old 15-01-2004, 07:02 PM
paghat

Default Wind Chimes

In article ,
c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

Sounds like a lot of the readers of this thread would be interested in
purchasing a set of the windchimes I manufacture. They are made out of foam
rubber.

On some gardening show, I saw a curious set of windchimes designed to have
the clanging bits stuffed in an opening in the top of the mobile
arrangement, so that they wouldn't be left to knock together day & night,
but would only be dangled for special occasions at reasonable hours. I
still wouldn't want such crap in my yard, but at least someone was
THINKing about the negatives in developing that design.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/