Old 15-01-2004, 07:14 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default What Can I Legally Say?

I was in ARIZONA once, to see the GARDENS... but they were not open....

you could always, 'mask it up' a bit, so as to not 'say' anything 'not good'
about a certain 'insert company here' that you dont want to 'implicate
yourself'

just goofin'...

--
RedForeman ©®

"Bol Bitis" wrote in message
om...
(Nsty N8) wrote in message

Hello

I received BAD service from an online plant dealer. The site was

incorrect
about what they had in stock, the plants were shipped 2 weeks late and

they
won't respond to my emails or phone calls. I also received melted

plants.

What can I say or write without getting myself sued.

N8

N8-IMO, and my son's, who is a lawyer, you can get sued for anything,
or even nothing if the other party wants to sue you, they will.
Getting justice is possible, but unfortunately slow and expensive.

As far as your dilema, it would be helpful to hear who it was, what
happened, and what attempts they made to make it right.

To assist you, you could post anonymously using Goggle, via a
throwaway email account at say yahoo, via a proxy server which is what
I'm doing for this post.

While it is possible for someone to track you down, it is very
difficult to do so when this technique is used.

BTW-was the online vendor located in a state that has a city named
Phoenix in it?

Bolbitis