Old 15-01-2004, 10:07 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Ecuagenera's school

Just got our copy on Tuesday, and we are ann hour and a half from AOS HQ,
though I don't know where it's published. Last month was late as well,
though it usually arrives at the beginning of the month.

Diana

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
tennis maynard wrote:

K Barrett wrote:

Wow, was anyone else impressed with Pepe Portillo's effort in
bringing the
school to his town in Ecuador?

The article is in this month's 'orchids' magazine. I was very
impressed. I
remember him saying that he needed someone to go there and teach
English.
Wow. Nice set up!

K Barrett

Cool! When I get mine here in Ohio, probably in only another 6-8
weeks, I will be glad to read it!

I was just thinking the same thing... I wonder why it takes so long for
the mag to come to the midwest... Doesn't inspire confidence.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit