Old 16-01-2004, 03:18 AM
Don

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

Are you the moderator?

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
om...
Why don't you demented ass-wipes take your jacking off contest to the
parking lot behind the gay bar you frequent and get it over with?

Why do you insist on continuing to cross-posting you lame attempts to

prove
your shortcomings to newsgroup that don't give a flying fig?

You pussies have already proven many times over that none of you are

worthy
enough to be spit on. So why not give it a rest and go back to your
masturbating to gay porn.

Don wrote in message
t...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

snips..

troll?

yawn

You STILL don't own the parks, Rick.
=======================
Jeeze, with all the time you took, i'd have thought even you could

find
something to back up *your* ignorant claim

YOU haven't proven who owns the parks, so my claim remains true.
Deal with it, moron.
==================
I didn't make a claim, fool. It's you turn...

Yeah you did, Rick.
Has drinking all that moose ****, and your infatuation with little boys,
effected your memory?
Here, my pleasu
It's your claim, fool. If you 'know' someone doesn't own it, you're

saying
you know who does. We know you don't, you just hot air and ignorance.

There it is, Rick, go ahead and prove it.
Or, keep squirming like the miserable, stupid assed, lying ******* you

are.
LOL
the rest of your incessant whining was snipped post haste