Old 16-01-2004, 06:33 AM
Alan Gould

Default Growing brussels sprouts in containers

In article , Stuart Forbes
writes
Hello,

Has anyone here tried growing brussels sprouts in containers? They look like
they might be good candidates for it, but I was wondering if anyone had
tried it or could advise me.

Sprouts were one of the few vegetables which we found impractical to
manage successfully on raised beds because of their size and shape.
There would be no horticultural problem with growing them in containers,
but they may be difficult to keep stable when they are in full crop. If
dwarf varieties of sprouts are on offer, they would do better in
containers than full sized ones.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.