Old 16-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Reka

Default Bark contaminated ?

--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"tbell" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
The "dust" is frequently sold in compressed bricks, which take a lot

of
soaking and scraping to turn into usable fiber, and that does look like
peat. I bought some at a show a few years back, before I was even asking

the
right questions, and repotted a Laelia in coirerlite 4:1 in a clay pot.
That plant began to grow like gangbusters with the same water and

fertilizer
I was giving my plants in bark. It's still doing that today.

But does the plant have enough support in that mix?

---