Old 16-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Wendy

Default orchid greenhouse

Congratulations Keith,

1.....Location. Make sure it is set up in a spot that gets the sun on it all
day.
2.... The cost of heating? If you have natural gas then pipe it in.
3.... A good solid foundation, concrete is easy to keep clean. I also like
at least
a 2' Pony Rail (the g/h is built on top of this which makes it higher & of
course then
you have to ajust for the door) Higher is nice because you can hang plants.
4... Start saving for the heaters, coolers, fans etc. & orchids*G*
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Hi All, i live in the U.K, in a few months i will be growing my orchids in

greenhouse 12x10/8.Any advise that will give me a head start were you have
had problems /experience with.

--
Thanks Keith