Old 16-01-2004, 11:12 PM
Sandra

Default Stump Removal

Wanda,

There are stump grinders ie people who do just that. No idea of cost. I
burnt the middle out of mine and planted some agapanthas in it. Nasturiums
would look good. Gardens need some difference in height, don't you think?
The next two old rotten trees that are coming down in my place will be cut
off to waist height then I'll put a bench on it for a table in the vegie
garden.

Sandra

"Wanda Too" wrote in message
Will be having an old tree removed from my backyard sometime in the next

few
weeks. The tree surgeon doesn't remove stumps, so there will be a 2' stump
left in my backyard. Is it possible to remove the stumps of older trees?

How
difficult and expensive is it?

I suppose I could always use it to put a bird bath on top of.