Old 16-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Alan Connor

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:08:10 -0500, Mary McHugh wrote:

Alan Connor wrote:

May I suggest that before responding to any posts here, that you take a
look at the name of the newsgroup and the title of the thread?

Just a wee thought.....

To which newsgroup are you referring? This thread is being cross-posted to 5
different newsgroups.

Mary

Here's the entire quote, which you edited without noting the fact above:

----------------------------------- begin quote

We ARE talking about surviving in a world without money and stores and
vehicles, after all.

ANYTHING you can do to cut down on the workload is not only smart, but may
very well mean the difference between surviving and not-surviving.

May I suggest that before responding to any posts here, that you take a
look at the name of the newsgroup and the title of the thread?

Just a wee thought.....

Now, out of:

rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,misc.survivalism,mi sc.rural,rec.backcountry

Which one would you GUESS it was?

AC