Old 30-01-2003, 11:49 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Paph problems

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:38:21 -0500, Rob Halgren
wrote:
lots of clipping ahead

For what it is worth, vinegar (If I recall about 8% acetic acid) is
fine to lower pH. White or cider makes no difference. ..................
You can safely drink or touch vinegar and
lemon juice (although you should probably not bathe in it or spend too
much time soaking in it...).

Grandma always said Apple Cider vinegar would stop a sunburn from
burning deeper or help ease a sliver back out if you soak it long
enough. It will also drain an infected cut. One of those that,
because you were in the gh when you nicked yourself, you were
too busy to treat. So now it is infected. Always works for me,
although my son (redhead and sunburn) says he does not want to
smell like a pickle.

SuE