Old 17-01-2004, 10:12 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default orchid greenhouse

Thanks for your comments!Wendy, pony rail ,is this say a raised brick wall
with the greenhouse on top?

--
Thanks Keith
"stuart henry" wrote in message
u...
Good luck with it Keith
Make it as big as possible even if you think you wont be able to fill

it.In
time you will!
STUART
Sydney Australia
"Wendy" wrote in message
Congratulations Keith,

1.....Location. Make sure it is set up in a spot that gets the sun on it

all
day.
2.... The cost of heating? If you have natural gas then pipe it in.
3.... A good solid foundation, concrete is easy to keep clean. I also

like
at least
a 2' Pony Rail (the g/h is built on top of this which makes it higher &

of
course then
you have to ajust for the door) Higher is nice because you can hang

plants.
4... Start saving for the heaters, coolers, fans etc. & orchids*G*
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Hi All, i live in the U.K, in a few months i will be growing my

orchids
in
greenhouse 12x10/8.Any advise that will give me a head start were you

have
had problems /experience with.

--
Thanks Keith