Old 17-01-2004, 11:42 PM
madgardener

Default OT 'BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!'

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
Heidi wrote in news:zAZNb.16804$cQ1.940212
@twister.southeast.rr.com:
Arragh, went to Home Depot last week and they had a lonely rack of mostly
flower seeds and single packs of cell trays. Lowes had nothing, but
outside in the garden area, *everything* was cleared out and the lady who
asked me I was looking for anything in particular (you could hear the

echo,
it was so empty) seemed to be waiting for something (like a big truck load
to come in). Weather has been up and down, though ... 70F one week, 40F
the next. (Southern VA, prob. a little south of Frogleg).

hmmmmmmmmm well we got our seed display a couple of weeks ago and set it up
last week. Including the seed trays and Jiffy peat pots. Maybe since it's
southern Virginia it's later? But I do hope we get more seeds because the
ones we have will be picked over by the time the serious seed starters
decide to buy their stuff. I gotta remember to ask about more seeds for
February........
madgardener