Old 18-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Michael Quin-Conroy

Default groudcover/creeper

Hello Luke,

I have used the native violet extensively in my garden and it flowers all
year round. I walk over it to get to other plants and it recovers fully in a
day although heavy traffic would be different. This is in the Perth hills
where we have a bit of frost in winter and hot summers.

Michael in Stoneville

"Luke" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a retaining wall in my yard about 1m high in front of it I'm going

have a little garden bed. What I'm looking for is a groundcover creeper

that
flowers that would grow over this little wall. the wall is made of
heathstone and slopes backwards (incase you needed to know. the garden bed
faces east and is in the sun for most of the day. any suggestions.

cheers
Luke