Old 18-01-2004, 03:42 AM
Salty Thumb

Default OT 'BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!'

"madgardener" wrote in :

hmmmmmmmmm well we got our seed display a couple of weeks ago and set
it up last week. Including the seed trays and Jiffy peat pots. Maybe
since it's southern Virginia it's later? But I do hope we get more
seeds because the ones we have will be picked over by the time the
serious seed starters decide to buy their stuff. I gotta remember to
ask about more seeds for February........
madgardener

yeah I feel it was kind odd, because I could have sworn Lowes had stuff
available at the same time last year. maybe it was the screwy weather
messing with my sense of time. But in other news, a barge carrying a huge
crane ran into a drawbridge some where around here, such that the
drawbridge got stuck open, but not high enough to clear ships and they had
to delay a lot of ships. wouldn't be surprised if it caused truck freight
to get backed up a little too.