Old 18-01-2004, 05:13 AM
Steve

Default Do people still buy orchids on Ebay?

Eric Hunt wrote:
......................I almost put up pornography on my site under a bunch of orchid file names
that a guy in the Netherlands was direct-linking from my site in order to
sell his plants, but he stopped linking after I sent him several nastygrams.

Eric, what an idea!
What fun you could have if you found someone on eBay linking to your own
web site. Maybe not pornography, but you could substitute some ugly
diseased plant, on your web site, under the exact same file name. People
would take one look and run away.

Has eBay changed the way they do things? Do pictures still link to
another site of your choice off the eBay site? I've never sold anything
on eBay but I did help my brother-in-law set up his first sale (a
trumpet, not an orchid). He just put in a picture from his computer as
he filled in the form to sell the item. Just wondering.

Steve