Old 18-01-2004, 06:33 AM
Sue

Default North America After the Collapse

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:28:33 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:33:59 GMT, (Pete Cresswell) wrote:

RE/
If you HAVE to run, then you had better know your wild edible plants, of
which there are more than 1800 species in North America, because trapping
and hunting will SERIOUSLY slow you down...

Think of how old you are.

Now pick a number: the number of estimated years between you and a natural,
inevitable death from old age.

Life is sweet - albiet much too short - and either one of us could wake up dead
tomorrow - heart attack, virus, drunk driver...or just plain stupidity.

Sure.

Stop thinking about the end of the world and enjoy what you have left

I am not thinking about the end of the world. But of the end of an incredibly
destructive culture that MUST die, and soon, or there will be no life on
Earth.

Sorry buddy, reality won't go away just because you don't choose to think
about it.

Reality? Snicker. Since when have you become acquainted with
reality?

What I hear you saying is: Well, there's a 99% chance of rain today, but
I am going to leave my raincoat and umbrella behind because it depresses
me to think about the rain.

You need your hearing checked. You might get a reality check at the
same time.

If you stick your head in the sand, something nasty may very well come along
and **** you in the ass.

Fantasizing again, Alan/David?

And you DESERVE it.

(by-the-way, I think Industrial-Capitalism STINKS and not only enjoy thinking
about another way to live, but find the subject fascinating)

Aha. There ya go. "*Thinking* about another way to live."
*Thinking*, not *doing*. Alan/David, I'm proud of you. You've
finally come to terms with your fantasy life. Good Boy.
Sue

AC