Old 18-01-2004, 06:33 AM
Sue

Default North America After the Collapse

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 05:52:06 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:31:14 -0800, Tim May
wrote:

In article , Heynony
wrote:

KB9WFK wrote:

responding to "your neighbor will be able to hit your house with a
thrown rock from their front porch"

you are saying that after the collapse, my neighbors biceps are
going to mutate into such freakishly large proportions that they will
be able to throw rocks 20 acres?

Certainly he was exaggerating, but 20 acre plots aren't all that large.

TYPE ERROR: "Acres" are a unit of area, not a unit of distance.

I think everyone was pretty much picturing the 20 acres as a square
and getting the distance from that. Note Heynony's reference to
placement of the houses on a 20 acre plot.

It's simlar to saying "Bob is five pounds older than Fred."

Who the hell are Bob and Fred and how many years taller is he?

You retards need to get off the Net.

--Tim May

Ouch. That really hurt my feelings Tim. I see the humour content of
my post missed you completely or did you really think that I was
serious about the mutated neighbor?
Talk about retards.. Kettle, meet Mr. Pot.
When I want my smart-assed replies peer reviewed I'll give you a call.
Perhaps you deserve killing...

ROFL!
Sue who thoroughly enjoys your sense of humor

kb9wfk