Old 18-01-2004, 07:34 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Fish freezing solid in shallows OT to Jan

Jan, I read the way you replied to Robin, and the way you closed your
response and I am moved to tell you that you just thought me something
invaluable, about human compassion.
I am not Robin, but yet I feel so encouraged so....?

--
_______________________________________
"The seed of my blessings are planted in the soil of my testings"

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Robin R wrote:
buckets of hot water recently and picked up a lot of ice (with water
gloves). I'm tired of it!

I agree a stock tank heater can really help, snip

You openend with an unsderstanding of the situation and show respect for the
other person's point of view!

snip

Sorry about your woes Robin, is work at least going better? ~ jan

And then you masterfully closed by re-affirming your sympathy and offering
alternate issues that may bring encouragement.

Thank you Jan for letting me learn from you not only about ponds, but also
about being a human being!