Old 18-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Gunner

Default North America After the Collapse

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:34:57 -0500, "Cricket"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On 18 Jan 2004 04:37:13 GMT, (Frank White)

snip
Alan/Mabu/GunKid will load up their Main Battle Wheelbarrows with
laser sighted Lorcin .380s, DingDongs and Twinkies, a couple dogeared
and stained copies of Hustlers Beaver Hunt Specials and shortly be run
over by a middle aged long haired Vietnam vet in a Dodge Ram pickup
Bugging Out, who will only look in the rear view mirror to see what
caused that gyser of shit and the muffled thump.

Oh, how embarassing - we actually own a laser sighted Lorcin...hey, it was a
joke (cheapo laser sight, wouldn't mount properly, had to be cobbled on - it
just seemed right somehow...).

On the plus side, I don't eat Twinkies...

Well..DingDongs ARE chocolate (kind a sorta)..so they are not all
bad...G

Gunner

Gunner

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives