Old 18-01-2004, 11:42 AM
IMM

Default Was: Moss/Lichen on roof, now we are into pollution.

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

So with a large area of Thermolux you might get to 200% more easily than
with other panels?

I forget the figures, but they are much more efficient and generate hot
water at low solar levels.

Please, please understand that there is no such concept as "efficiency per
square foot" in either engineering or in physics. Efficiency is usually
simply the ratio between the output power and the input power of a system.

Output per squ foot then. A sq foot of Thermomax is ratio between input and
output, which is much more than the input output ratio of a squ foot of flat
panel. This means in a given area the Thermoxmax gives me more hot water
per square foot, which mean per square foot of area the Thermomax is more
efficient. This is a moot point.

---