Old 18-01-2004, 12:42 PM
Bob H

Default A site for conifers?

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Bob H
writes
Hi,
I just wondered if there was a site or something I could look at to
determine what type of conifer I have, ike by looking at the pictures and
comparing.

I thought I had 2 juniper conifers, but after searching for some

information
about them, I am now not so sure, because the pictures I have seen so

far,
are different than the ones I have.

There are an enormous number of conifers and an enormous number of
different varieties of juniper! Another way is to look at the plants
themselves - go to a local nursery and compare yours with the variety
there. High Trees up near Yeadon airport has a good range of conifers.
--
Kay Easton

Hi Kay, yes I can well appreciate there are an enormous number of different
varieties!
I suppose it was a bit too much to ask. Yes I think that would be the best
way....go to a local nursery.
I'll keep that one up near Yeadon in mind.

Thanks
--
Bob H
Leeds UK