Old 18-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Paul Taylor

Default What grows in a Shady patch

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:38:02 +0000, Colin wrote:

I saw Alan Titchmarsh's fern garden, (shady spot) on the TV a couple of
weeks ago, and it looked really impressive. My shady spot at the bottom
of my garden has ferns and foxgloves, although the ferns didn't look as
good as Alan's, but last year was the first time I had it planted, so I
hope it will look better this year.

I also have bluebells growing in it and some other native flowers (wild
geraniums, etc. I am hoping some of them will come back again this year.
The bluebells have started to emerge, so at least they will be back!

Regards,

Paul.