Old 18-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Susan Erickson

Default orchid greenhouse

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:51:11 GMT, dusty wrote:
Of utmost importance in my book is a temperature alarm system for both high
and low temperatures that sounds inside your house and is loud enough to
wake you at night and one that has a battery back up. I had to learn the
hard way. A power failure in the summer and a heating hot water pump
failure in the winter. I put in the alarm after cooked orchid summer but in
the winter it wasn't loud enough and the greenhouse went down to 36 F or
2.2C when I discovered it.
dusty

You got to yours earlier then we got to ours. We had plastic
pipe for mister lines. When it froze - it broke, when it thawed
and started to leak into the house - we found it. Now we have a
display several places and a monitor.
SuE