Old 18-01-2004, 03:15 PM
hawthorn hawthorn is offline
Registered User

Lightbulb Fold down washing lines, found one at last!

I saw a website the other day and i found the perfect washing line that i have been looking for for years. I now know they are called a Dryaway. the website is www.thedryaway.co.uk

I think they are great i have mine now on the wall and i am quite small so i put it where i can reach it on, just outside the back door. I looked at the website and they come in three sizes and you can also get a rain cover, this will also protect from birds mess and the sun. I did a full load and i still had room on mine, mine is a medium. It came very quickly too and the owners are loverly. bye for now Hawthorn