Old 18-01-2004, 03:43 PM
IMM

Default Was: Moss/Lichen on roof, now we are into pollution.

RichardS wrote:

Dave Plowman wrote:

snip

Mmmm. I checked out some model plane electric motors. About a kilowatt
and 3/4 pound, so about 2bhp per pound. 200 brake horsepower for 100lb
weight anyone? and no gearbox or clutch? No wonder that electric Lithium
car at AC propulsion is gettin 0-60 times in under 4 seconds, and a 300
mile range...

They beat the fuel cell cars on everything at the tests.

www.acpropulsion.com

This web site appears out off date. No press release for two years,
indicating no progress.

---