Old 18-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Jason Walter

Default Soil testing

I think my yard has some type of fungus or dieses. I have a very large tree
that has something on the leaves. Some type of fungus/discoloration. I have
tried to lay sod 2 times, but each time it dies. First was centipede and the
second was St Augustine. The backyard is mostly covered by the tree and the
grass dies within a few weeks. The front is not covered, but it dies after a
season. In the back I even tried spreading that seed mix that has everything
including rye grass and that didn't even take. I had some real thin blade
grass sprout then die.

I want to try a soil testing company, but it looks like they only test for
PH and Nitrogen. Is there any that test for dieses as well ?

Thanks
Jason