Old 18-01-2004, 06:43 PM
KB9WFK

Default North America After the Collapse

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:02:00 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:02:33 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Who knows?

All I am trying to do is educate people.

I've done that. You can't remove my posts from the server or from
the archives.

All you can do is continue broadcasting your immaturity and ignorance
to the world.

There are very few people on this group that will survive more than a year
after the Collapse, and taking their advice is foolish.

Being able to shoot a gun and open cans just isn't enough.

The rest deleted unseen.

AC

The rest of WHAT? Everyone just smile and nod. He must have just
smoked a fatty.

kb9wfk