Old 18-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default New show on PBS, P. Allen Smith?

On 1/18/04 2:07 PM, in article ,
"RichardB" wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

So I stick to Gardening by the yard when I remember it's airing early.
Gardener's Diary which is my absolute favorite now, and keep hoping they
bring back Gardener's Journal which was the Canadian show that was awesome
too. That one kinda slipped away last year on HGTV.

Gardener's Diary is my favorite too, and has been for some time. I missed it
last weekend because I hadn't noticed the time change but got it yesterday (I
always tape it and watch it later). Gardener's Journal is now being shown at 7
AM Monday through Friday. They're all repeats I think, but it's nice to have
the program available again.

Richard in Northern California

I really didn't like either of these to start, but when in dire of need of a
garden, I'd watch. I slowly came to love both.

I really like Paul James - light, campy even, with out being dumb or worse
talking down to the viewer.

Cheryl