Old 18-01-2004, 11:04 PM
Eric Schreiber

Default What Can I Legally Say?

"NetMax" wrote:

Whew! considering the source of the remark, and the calibre of the people
in this newsgroup, that's quite a compliment, thanks!

Bah! The source is just some mope who likes playing on Usenet almost
as much as he likes fish. I try to help out when I know an answer but
with only about 14 months (this time) in the hobby I'm still a newbie.

But anyway, you're welcome. You deserve the compliment.

I hate being anonymous, but I hate spam more (and me with a slow dial-up
too).

I get in the neighborhood of 250 spams per day (no, that's not an
accidental zero on the end of that number) so I sympathize. I've got
DSL and some really good filtering software (www.spamal.org) so the
situation is tolerable, but via a dial-up I wouldn't be able to stand
it.

--
www.ericschreiber.com