Old 31-01-2003, 03:31 AM
solo_voyager

Default What is a Dendrobium?

Excelent suggestion K.B. Andrew should be able to obtain some
authoritive answers to his question from the OGD. I'll watch for it
with interest.
Thx

"K Barrett" wrote in message . net...
Thank you Andrew for your clarification.

Seems Selby Gardens isn't the only one caught up in a rush to publish their
finding before another group does. (that refers to the Phrag
kovachii/peruvianum troubles here in the States). I had noticed that the RHS
wasn't using Dockrillia, however Julian Shaw seems to be clearing up a lot
of taxonomic backlog, and maybe Dockrillia is among the genera to be dealt
with.

I wonder if you'd get a better answer at the Orchid Guide Digest? Its been
revitalized. You may have to resubscribe and (of course) I don't have that
link off the top of my head. It used to be associated with Akerne Orchids in
(Belgium??). There's probably a current link there.