Old 19-01-2004, 12:15 AM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Bpnsai feelings, was/Chye Tan: The Spirit of Bonsai Design

Kitsune Miko wrote:

I also feel this way about working on my trees and viewing others. I have tried to describe the feelings, but only suceed in convincing others that feel the same.

How many others feel like this about bonsai practice?

Kitsune Miko

Jim Dolce wrote:
snip
And when I work with my trees, I am often filled with a sense of being that
is outside my everyday life. Its not just a communion with nature. Its
something more that I cannot readily communicate.

For me, the way I communicate such a feeling is the tree itself. No words are needed.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++