Old 19-01-2004, 01:25 AM
D Kat

Default New show on PBS, P. Allen Smith?

Gardener's Journal and Gardener's Diary were also my favorite shows. Back
when HGTV first started it had a lot of garden shows but then they seemed to
be entirely taken over by southern tacky decoration and crafts shows. Now I
rarely find either showing when I can watch them. DKat
"RichardB" wrote in message
In article , says...

[...]

So I stick to Gardening by the yard when I remember it's airing early.
Gardener's Diary which is my absolute favorite now, and keep hoping they
bring back Gardener's Journal which was the Canadian show that was

awesome
too. That one kinda slipped away last year on HGTV.

Gardener's Diary is my favorite too, and has been for some time. I missed

it
last weekend because I hadn't noticed the time change but got it yesterday

(I
always tape it and watch it later). Gardener's Journal is now being shown

at 7
AM Monday through Friday. They're all repeats I think, but it's nice to

have
the program available again.

Richard in Northern California