Old 19-01-2004, 03:21 AM
Hank

Default Help! Air bubbler is running but there is no hole in pond...

I wouldn't worry about the snow cover, it actually keeps the water
warmer by insulating it from the wind chill. Most air pumps work with
diaphragms and do not burn out when blocked. IMO let it run.
If it is only snow blocking the hole the air will find it's way out.
"D Kat" wrote in message
t...
On Long Island and my pond is completely covered in snow. I need

opinions.
I can hear my bubbler going but there is no visible hole. Will my

bubbler
motor burn out? Do I need to unplug it and deal with opening a hole

another
way (when and if it ever stops snowing and being artic cold)?

Should I just
let it chug?

DKat