Old 19-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Noah Simoneaux

Default North America After the Collapse

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:34:57 -0500, "Cricket" wrote:

(snip)
Oh, how embarassing - we actually own a laser sighted Lorcin...hey, it was a
joke (cheapo laser sight, wouldn't mount properly, had to be cobbled on - it
just seemed right somehow...).

On the plus side, I don't eat Twinkies...

No problem. According to the Survival Expert Extraordinaire, GUNkid, all you
need to survive is peanut butter and tang. Of course, in his survival "plan",
that's only for the first week. He plans to become a "lone wolf,
will-o-the-wisp, predator" within a week after TSHTF, heading out to the country
and beginning his predation on survivors. Yep, he's a loonie with delusions of
adequacy too.
(snip)