Old 19-01-2004, 06:32 AM
Alan Connor

Default North America After the Collapse

On 19 Jan 2004 03:25:52 GMT, Frank White wrote:

In article et,
says...

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:02:33 GMT, Gunner wrote:

neighbors and friends?

alanc is obsessed with the idea of running for the hills and living
off the land. In fact he's claimed that's what he and an unspecified
group have already done, setting up a defensive parameter that
includes boobytraps and poison gas generators, as well as trying

No booby-traps, per se, and no poison gas generators.

Or perhaps you'd like to post the article where I said that?

I thought not.

alanc...

Never

Ever

argue facts with me. My interpretation of those facts, yes.
My sanity, sure. Opinions, of course. Other facts I may not
be aware of, glad to have them revealed to me. But I seldom say
things I am not sure of. See beheath your signature below for
the posts I am referring to. Carbon monoxide IS a poisonous gas.

But your statement above implied a lethal intent and use, which you
perfectly well know, and that is obviously not the case.

And I also still say that, to drop a hunter in the open like
you said you did, you'd need a gas release on the level of
Bhorpal. You either were not speaking the truth, or your
truth is not based in reality, or there were things going on
you did not mention.

Here's the specific quote from my post you are referring to:

--------------

The last moron like you (but he was stupider than you, because he didn't
have
the sense to just blow hot air like you do....) who came out here
found himself suddenly unable to breathe...

A lot of CO will do that to you, and it is very easy to produce.

He dropped his gun in a panic and, after he had recovered, couldn't find his
gun and ran back to the truck that was no longer there. It was never found
again, and when the countymounties came out to talk to us, we had no idea
what
happened...

-----------------------

A person that can run back to their vehicle is hardly on the verge of
death, are they?

It says he dropped his gun, not that we dropped HIM.

I should have been more careful with my phrasing.....Should have said

"unable to breathe normally"

I have been very clear from the outset that we do not kill or maim people,
ever.

I'm deleting my posts below just to save bandwidth, but anyone is welcome
look them over on your original post.

CO in an open area is NEVER lethal. Do your homework and quit telling
falsehoods.

To kill someone with CO they pretty much have to breathe a 100% mixture
for an extended period of time.

AC