Old 19-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Fito

Default Quick Q regarding rabbits

"Bob G" wrote in message

You should think before posting material which might cause others to
wonder if yah know a damned thing about the animals you say you care
so much about.

Bob

I wont begin to make legitimate argument on a subject a know little about.
Now that I look back at my response I did sound like someone from PETA.
Either way, thanks for your response. It was enlightening. Do I still
believe the chickens are better off unheated? Nah. Are they being hurt? I
wouldnt think not. I guess my view arises from the picture of what -5 degree
feels like. We dont too much of it here in NYC but when we do, Brrr!

Fito