Old 19-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Vox Humana

Default New show on PBS, P. Allen Smith?

"animaux" wrote in message
What I don't understand is how they think these generic shows will fit

anywhere
but California, Atlanta or Canada. I know those are highly populated

regions,
but there's a whole continent North America!

I'd love if they would have shows more specific for more selections of

zones and
regions.

I don't mind the make-over garden shows, but when you hear, "she only has

$20,000 dollar budget..." I want to puke.

.... and how many times do these people pick the WORST of the three designs
on that "Landscaper's Challenge" show on HGTV?