Old 19-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Neil

Default Online interactive garden design?

"megadaisy" wrote in message

"Neil" wrote in message

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Neil" wrote in message
This purports to be an online designer, I have not tried it out yet
though...

http://www4.ukstyle.tv/AcuCustom/uks...er/gardendesig
ner.html

Neil Faulkner
www.conceptgardens.com

Looks allright but is a bit simple.........You could easily do the

same
with pen
and paper :~)
Jenny

I think you are right. Use pen and paper, most of us pro's do anyhow!
Neil

I find a pencil helps too. And a rubber sometimes as well.

MegaDaisy

---

Well guess you're right there. I might be a bit thick I s'pose. Never
mind, check out what a good piece of software usage can do on
www.conceptgardens.com in the portfolio and file 2. We did this with
AutoCAD and Photoshop. The typical garden design software cannot compare.
Neil