Old 19-01-2004, 10:01 PM
ALC.

Default bonsai food gone bad.

I'm very new to this obsession!!

I've got a little Australian Brush Cherry for Christmas, it wasn't
looking to good at all when I got it.. Now there is a lot of new
growth on it. So I figured I should give it a little food so I went
out and got some bonsai food POKON 4-4-4. When I opened the bottle it
didn't look good at all , looked like white mucus floating around in
clear water. I shook it for about a minute or so opened it again same
thing. Since this is the first bottle I bought figured I'd ask if
this is right or not. Don't want to do anything to harm it.

Thanks