Old 19-01-2004, 11:20 PM
animaux

Default New show on PBS, P. Allen Smith?

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:03:48 GMT, "Vox Humana" opined:

... and how many times do these people pick the WORST of the three designs
on that "Landscaper's Challenge" show on HGTV?

Well, the one I saw this past weekend showed a single woman and they built her
an outdoor fireplace and painted it this disgusting color yellow. This design
was somehow supposed to represent her Italian heritage. I can see terra cotta,
but the designer though since he gave her Rosemary 'Tuscany Blue' it was a
Tuscan garden. NOT!

Eh.