Old 19-01-2004, 11:25 PM
Mike

Default Lakeland's plant ties???

.. Or whatever they call it? The brown elastic tubing for tying up
plants? Someone recommended it on here last year, or maybe the year
before. I got it and happily tied up everything in sight ... but now I
can't find it any more on their website. If it's still there, could
someone tell me what they call it? And if not, has anyone seen it
anywhere else,

Many thanks!

Un-tied-up

Klara
--

Have a look at 'Plastics by Post' and see if they do what you want.

I don't live too far away so if you want me to check something out, I can do
with pleasure

www.plasticsbypost.net

Not been through the site, but I was in their shop a couple of weeks ago and
they seem to have everything :-))

Mike