Old 19-01-2004, 11:42 PM
North

Default North America After the Collapse

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:58:31 GMT, Alan Connor said:

Like a lot of the folks on this group, he just can't really believe that
the only way of life he's ever known can cease to be.

Almost everyone here is preparing for a temporary breakdown and will be
purely stray, and armed and desperate, when they learn otherwise.

And they aren't taking into account groups like mine, which intend to make
double-damned-sure this civilization stays dead.

Actually Alan, there are groups like mine and several others who will
make damn sure your
group does not survival. And we will use every type of modern weapon
there is execpt nukes. Your
little band of hippys will all be slaughtered in just a matter of
minutes.You
can't hide from a thermal imaging scope and a bunch of highly trained
personal (hence not a bunch of bubba rednecks sucking down beer)

You may have had some fun ****ing with somedumb ass retarded drunk
hunter who wandered onto your
place, but don't steriotype the rest of the hunters/gun
collectors/survivalists, etc... with those drunkened idiots that you
have gotten away with ****ing with

If itsa war you want alan post TEOTWAWKI, then its a war you shall
have. Expect to be invaded be superior forces
and enslaved.
Remember this war will not start untill after TEOTWAWKI.

You had better prepare now alanc of wildwood, because after the crash,
those of you who resist enslavment will be killed. Those that resist
the invasion of wildwood will be killed, no prisoners will be taken,
all of wildwoods wounded will be shot.

Just remember, The axis of hippies will be defeated by the United
Survivalists of America (the USA) And lets not forget our Brit
survivalists friends (The UK or United Killers)

And I simply can't wait for an attack from the wildwood blimp corps, I
have A few wrist rockets that should take out a blimp just fine, and
if they won't do the job, then my 460 magnum should do wonders, and
remember any survivors will be executed on the spot. (we just don't
see a hemp woven wrap around as a military uniform and you will be
shot as a spy under the rules of warfare)

Not that there is anything wrong with technology per se, but the main thrust
behind technology is the need to sell more and more stuff, not any real
benefit to the world, and often quite the contrary.

The other mis-guided (and mis-guiding) faction here are the ones that think
they are going to live like the pioneers.

Wrong. There are far more people and way fewer unspoiled lands than there were
then.

I call these factions the Campers, and the Davey Crocketts.

The people who survive will be gardeners/gatherers and handcrafters. They will
know their plants and how to turn them into clothing and heat and light and food
and paper and medicine and shelter and chemicals.

They will survive only if they leave me and mine alone, if not then
you will have your war.

GENERAL AC {Of the Wildwood defence force}