Old 20-01-2004, 02:45 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Privacy hudge suggestions for Houston, TX

Jim Lewis wrote:
=

"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message
Ligustrum problems:
=

http://www.msue.msu.edu/msue/imp/modzz/00000857.html
http://www.oldhouseweb.com/gardening...01700561.shtml
=

Cercospora leaf spot on privet/ligustrum
=

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
=

And, if you want whitefly, PLANT PRIVET. I can't imagine a
privet privacy hedge in early to mid summer. The white fly would
rise in clouds whenever someone brushed it.

You know that many whiteflies could sure in the birds and
beneficials,...aah... maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves. We're
trying to get him to plant native shrubs/trees. I don't think he's ready
for the a butterfly/nectar garden quite yet. BUT when he is....
=

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Hey, I like your nature taglines. How'd you do that?

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 -
http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business