Old 20-01-2004, 03:48 AM
Steve

Default BLC with problem...

Fran,
Could you give the full name of the plant? I'm thinking it might need
higher light. If we know the name, we can check the species in its
background. I have one that liked to flop over similar but not exactly
like that. Once I realized it needed far more light than most of my
Catts, it flopped a lot less and bloomed a lot more.

Steve

Fran Kirby wrote:

Hi-
I have a couple of BLCs that the leaves are not growing upright-they get to
a certain point and bend over just above the psuedobulb and "break". I seem
to remember a while ago that this is caused by a lack of something??? I am
posting a pic to ABPO. Hopefully you'all can help...
Thanks!